Do You Have What It Takes?
Thanks for your interest in Battleground: The Americas. We are no longer accepting applications for this event.
During Battleground, 16 companies have six minutes each to demonstrate their innovations to a panel of sometimes ruthless and uncensored judges, and the cheers or jeers of a live audience.
In the end, only the two most promising companies win the right to move on to be part of Summit at The Phocuswright Conference, where they will demonstrate on the main stage in front of the most discerning audience in travel.
ZERO. ZILCH. NADA. (AKA FREE)
You read that right – for the first time ever, we are waiving Battleground fees.
- Startup company 48 months (4 years) or younger
- Based in North America, Central America or South America
- US$2 million or less in funding
- Must pass a thorough and rigorous Phocuswright screening
All Battleground contestants receive:
- One registration to Battleground: The Americas (value US$199)
- Ten minutes on stage during Battleground: Six-minute demonstration followed by four minutes of Q&A from the Dragons
- Coaching and mentorship on your presentation from veteran Phocuswright analysts
- URL and logo on the Battleground website
- Listing in the innovator booklet
- Inclusion in all program schedules
- Pre-event, onsite and post-event conference promotion
- Coordinated social media campaigns
The two winners of Battleground: The Americas receive the above items PLUS:
- A ticket to The Phocuswright Conference (value $4,199)
- Ten minutes on the main stage during the Summit (value $5,000)
- A chance to win one of the Summit awards